Sunday, February 19, 2012

Brad ROCKS!

This little post is just to say...I am THANKFUL for my sweet husband today. Don't get me wrong, I'm always thankful for this man..but today and this weekend especially.

See...we are in the S.I.C.K. house this week. Brad has referred to Noah and I as a leper colony. That should paint you a picture.

I apparently picked up Noah's sickness and it hit HARD this weekend. I literally have laid on the couch all weekend. I pretty much only got up only to play with Noah for a few minutes at a time..and that's about it. Brad cooked, cleaned, took care of Noah, took care of me, gave both of us medicine, cuddled us, and all around selflessly served his family all weekend.

And I am thankful!

Because Monday is coming super fast, and I am definitely not feeling any better..but I'm feeling ready to attack the week because Brad let me spend the whole weekend resting without feeling guilty.

He's one heck of a dude.

That's it. Just wanted to brag a little.

Noah's one year post is coming.

We have his party next weekend, and our parents are coming down this week. I am so excited! We have to kick this illness OUT OF HERE before they get here! I'll be disinfecting all week. :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: