Monday, March 4, 2013

Nesting!

That's right. 

It kicked in. 

YAY!!  

Tonight as I was getting a little compulsive in getting things cleaned up, and unpacking newborn diapers to set up a changing station in the living room, and pulling out supplies to make headbands (for the first time in my life) - Brad looked at me and said "You're nesting, hardcore." (Or something along those lines.)

He is not joking. 

I am so excited!  

I have part of tomorrow and Wednesday to nest a little bit more while Noah is at school.  I finished two headbands tonight..getting ready to do at least one more and then hit the hay.  I don't have any pink headbands yet and the mom in me feels like maybe I need a pink headband for the hospital just in case. And, of course I need one for her going home outfit if Duey is a little lady.  Going to go through my supplies and see what I have available. :) 



We had our 39ish week appointment today.  I'm not 39 weeks until Thursday.  No changes.  Not really that unexpected for us.  Brad met the doctor for the first time today...he is a man of few words.  But I'm glad that at least Brad has met him now.  It will be different this time...but that's ok!  I'm just so excited to meet this sweet baby! 


P.S. I saw the movie by myself on Sunday.  Brad gave me alone time on Saturday and Sunday, plus Anish was in town so we had such a great weekend! Anyways...I totally recommend seeing a movie by yourself.  It's amazing.  At least as a mama of a super active toddler.  It was 2 full hours of no responsibility and quiet that is ok.  I LOVED it.  Definitely going to do that again.  

Anyways, that's it for now.  11:20 pm.  Need to not be exhausted tomorrow it's my last day at work, (only 4 hours thank goodness) but I'm a little worried I'll get stuck there because of the snow storm we're supposed to be getting.  I'm praying they don't tell us we have to stay.  Sometimes that can happen in crazy weather and they won't let you leave...I so so so hope that's not the case tomorrow.  

No comments: