Monday, March 11, 2013

Plan Plan Plan!!!

We have a plan....sort of.  

Went to the doctor today and we're a centimeter dilated - WOOOO!!!  So I was pumped that this might happen this week! He then said he wanted to see me back on Wednesday.  Which I thought was a little strange since I'm not even due until Thursday, but hey I'm easy going. 

Then, I asked the doctor about induction.  I really don't want to be induced - I just hate the idea of that - but also I want to be out of the hospital when my mama is going to be able to be here to help us out for a few days.  (Because there is just something about having your mama there when you have a baby) So Brad and I had decided we would ask him to induce on Friday if nothing happens by Thursday.  

Well I asked the doctor about Friday and he said he would have to check his schedule, but that was why he wanted me back Wednesday because they may induce me then.  

WHAT! 

And yay! 

Surprisingly, I feel totally at peace about that. Despite the fact that I don't like the idea of being induced.  I think what gives me the most peace is at least if we get induced on Wednesday then I have a much better chance that our doctor will be the one to deliver.  

YAY!!  

So as of Wednesday...we could be parents of two.  Getting real!  

Noah and I had a special day today and went to the inflatable playground together.  Let me just tell you that I looked like a whale climbing up into those inflatable things to play with Noah, but I was determined to have a special day with him.  It was fabulous. 

ALSO...he now says oh my goodness.  It's maybe the most adorable thing ever.  I'm in love.  He just started it.  I must say it a lot to him.  So stinking cute.  

That's it! Finishing up a few things and having some quiet moments tonight while we can.  Have a great week! Hopefully our next update will be of Baby Duey and his/her entrance into the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...



mу blog :: web page