Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh Thanksgiving!

I will have updates with pictures of our Tuesday Thanksgiving celebration with Brad's parents, but that is for a later day...

Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving! Enjoy this day! It's almost the BEST part of the year!
Brad said he thinks he's going to be excited after this week when it hits him it's holiday time..I'm super excited for that because he'll decorate with me. I think maybe I'll convince him to do some outdoor lights??? Time will tell! Rosemary and Carl bought us a wreath for our door, that I LOVE, so that will go out tomorrow!

We've started talking in our sleep. Brad talks about skunks, and he laughs and whistles in his sleep. I talk about Lasix, and I dream about finals, and being late to work, and not being able to get to where I need to be, and that I didn't see my patients in 12 hours and I asked Brad to draw the blood for me. It's just crazy, I want to laugh in my dreams. I told Brad the other day I had given his patient Lasix, I told him twice. The second time I was perfectly aware that he was not a nurse, and yet still said I thought he needed to know just in case someone asked I had given 20mg of Lasix to his patient. All this to say, it's getting quite comical around here now that there are two of us sleeping at one time and we converse about crazy things.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy some family time!

A big thank you to Carl and Rosemary for being with us this week and letting us have some family time!

We miss you to my family. Christmas can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

Luke Clark said...

you honestly sound as if you're on drugs