Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So...

That didn't go as I had hoped. Not nearly close. I try not to talk a lot of politics. Brad and I both follow that rule of not discussing politics with those around us. We talk to each other, and we discuss and question, but overall I try not to give my opinion. However, tonight, I will say this did not go as I had hoped. I hate to use the word fear, but I am a tiny bit fearful of where this lands our country. Thankfully, we have a God who is sovereign. Thankfully His will is supreme. Thankfully, He can work everything according to His will. So tonight, though I am very unsettled with how this turned out, I will be sleeping just fine because ultimately, my God is in control.

Also. T-42ish hours until arrival of the best niece ever. Who wouldn't be PUMPED about that.

I apologize for my political discussion, next post will be back to normal.

No comments: