Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day


A day late..but we wanted to wish our sweet dads and grandpas Happy Father's Day! We sure did miss all of you! (And to our mamas and grandmas as we didn't write a blog on Mother's Day! We sure do love you all too!)

And now a tribute to my sweet husband..and the best daddy every for Noah!

Happy Father's Day Brad! We LOVE you...more than we could ever say!

Fatherhood looks good on you sweet husband of mine. The best part of our day...every day..is when you walk in the door! :) I love the way Noah recognizes you and cracks a big grin as soon as he sees you. I love the way he follows you with his eyes..wants to know where daddy is always. I love how he watches you when we're in the living room and you're in the kitchen. I love how much he loves the baths you give him. I love the way you're crazy about Noah. The way you love us both! The way you lead us both! The way I know you love us unconditionally. You are a man who I adore..and so does your baby boy! Thanks for being you!

For Father's Day we went out to lunch with some sweet friends after church. It was great! It's funny how just a few years have changed our lunches out..but how wonderful it is now! We're also going to go to a concert of a guy Brad likes (Mark Broussard) when we get back from Indiana! Auntie Shauna is going to party with Noah so Brad and I can have a date night. I'm super excited! Here's a family picture from lunch yesterday!


Hope you all had a wonderful father's day! Want to wish the sweet first time daddy's we know a happy day too! ! (We'd list you all but there's so many of them I'm afraid I'd forget!)

Have a great week!

No comments: