Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend Fun.

We have been running around like crazy people in the last couple of weeks. I mean sometimes it feels like Brad and I have to plan out three days in advance when we'll actually get to see each other. A little tough. But worth it.

This week Brad had to travel for work from Tuesday to Thursday. Then when he got back into town we had plans Thursday night, I worked Friday...we passed each other for 5 minutes to kiss and say hi and for me to pick noah up, and then Brad didnt' get home until after midnight. So by yesterday I was totally needing some time with my sweet husband.

Well it was awesome! Saturday Brad, Noah, and I had an all family morning which was wonderful. We went to the Round Rock farmers market and scored some amazing Sun Gold Tomatoes, an awesome loaf of bread, and some delicious tamales. Then we headed downtown and grabbed some lunch at a local sandwich shop we had never been to. It was delicious. Then we headed to another farmers market, and then home so Brad and Noah could have some bonding time. Kat came over and went down to a crafty fair with me. It was pretty fun. Didn't spend the money on anything there..I felt most things were a little overpriced. But it was so nice.

Last night and today were spent with friends which is always wonderful. Were able to spend some time out it the Big T last night for dinner, then brunch downtown today which was maybe the most delicious brunch EVER! Tom came up for a visit this afternoon which is always fun!

I mean it was awesome! It was such a huge blessing of a weekend after a tough week of missing my husband.

Noah scored himself an exersaucer this week. Mom and Dad had given us a gift card to get him one for Easter. I had waited because I didn't want to have it sitting around when we were showing the house...ridiculous I know. They had put him in one in the nursery at church a few weeks ago and he loved it so it was time. He needed it..and I'm so glad we did it because he LOVES it! I love it too because it's fun for him! He's growing so big! Turns 4 months old on Wednesday. That's just crazy to think of!





That's all for tonight..I think I may have to run away and grab some double stuff oreo goodness before bed. So healthy.

No comments: