Tuesday, June 7, 2011

yay summer!

So I have been dying to get in some pool time, but not really digging the idea of taking our 3 month old out in the 100+ degree heat. So last night once it cooled down a bit we took Noah for his first time. We had a great time!

Noah didn't seem to know what to think. He kept trying to kick and push off the water, it was pretty precious. I can't wait to take him more!

Some pictures:

I was a little worried when he crashed out on the walk to the pool. Wasn't too interested. But he woke up just in time for his Daddy to join us. Then he loved it.





In other news...we have had one showing so far of the house. It wasn't officially on the market until Friday night and we had the showing Saturday afternoon! Yay! Nothing since but we're hopeful that maybe later this week or this weekend we'll have a few. We believe it will sell when the time is right though..so we're waiting patiently. (Or not so patiently but we're trying)

Brad's role at work has changed a little bit..and he's really enjoying what he's doing. That's exciting for him. I am enjoying my one day a week. The whole drive there and most of the morning I just hate missing Noah. But I know it's good for us, and I really really enjoy my time there. I know I'm so blessed to have a job I love as much as I do. Sometimes I feel like I have to remind myself of that the whole time when I'm away from Noah...but I know that will get easier.

That's about it for today. Brad left this morning for three days..so it's just Noah and me holding the fort this week. We really miss Brad when he's gone..but we'll have some serious bonding time all week so we'll probably be ok. :)

Hope you have a great week!

No comments: