Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm so excited!

So on Pinterest I saw this adorable little photo book...it looked like this.


And I thought.."ADORABLE!"

I have been wanting to make something special for Noah for Christmas, and then to start a tradition for our next kiddos. I love reading to him, and I love the idea of a personalized board book. If this turns out I would love to make one for each kiddo!

BUT: The link that was on Pinterest was wrong. So I googled it...of course...and I couldn't find a website that I liked, and I definitely couldn't find the one that I was looking for.

HOWEVER: Today I googled again..just in case! And I found the website! And it's reasonably priced. And I can get it by Christmas!

Oh I am so excited! This will be such a great way for him to see pictures of all his family members who don't live here in Texas. We have like zero pictures in frames here (truth- I know that's sad) and so now he'll have a little book of his very own that can teach him.

That's it for today! The website is pintsizeproductions.com

Yay!

No comments: