Thursday, August 12, 2010

Well..

Want to hear a funny story?

For the first 10 weeks of this pregnancy or so, I couldn't even IMAGINE eating chicken. The thought of it made me weak.

But now...I crave Wendy's chicken nuggets at all times! Had them for the second time this week..before that I can't actually tell you the last time I ate Wendy's. AND I'm making chicken for dinner. That's just crazy.

Oh and this is for El...because I saw your wipe out story...yesterday at work I knew the housekeeper was behind me and I KNEW she was mopping, but I wasn't paying attention...so I turned to run out of the room to grab something for my patient and WIPED OUT! In front of the patient and everyone else. So embarrassing. I didn't fall on the belly or anything...just on my ankle and knee..but whoa. Haha life gets more entertaining every day!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Rach- that's why I called you yesterday. I was on my way home from the gym and I thought of you! haha