Saturday, August 21, 2010

While I'm updating...

A progression of the belly...to where it stands now...

Here we are at 6 weeks. After our softball game..which I've been benched from.

And 7 weeks...
And at 12 weeks...which looks bigger than the next one for some reason...big dinner maybe :)
13 weeks
And today.. 15 weeks 1 day. It's starting to grow...I'm beginning to get to the point where my shirts aren't all that comfortable. Thankfully, I'm still going strong in my jeans so only a few purchases thus far to make me feel like I'm not squeezing into clothes two sizes too small. I'm loving it though!

Hard to believe in just 5 short weeks we'll know if this little peanut is a boy or a girl! SOOO very excited!

2 comments:

Leah said...

You are tiny! I remember feeling like I didn't show till 20 weeks... and even then people were still afraid to ask me if I was pregnant!

Ryan and Jessica said...

Love the belly pics :) Hope you are feeling well.