Monday, September 20, 2010

AND we have a....

BOY!!!!


**I realize this picture doesn't show that he is in fact a boy...but I feel kinda weird posting a picture of his teenie weenie on the internet**

HOWEVER!! He is precious! We love him so much! We love that we know he's a HIM! He was kicking, and moving his hand, and crossing his legs up, and moving his mouth. I mean it was amazing. Hands down the coolest thing I've ever seen. Still hard to believe he's really in there but it's true. I was feeling worried because I haven't felt him move yet, but my doctor informed me that his placenta is anterior..which basically means he's just kicking around at his placenta all day long but as he gets stronger I'll start to feel it. Can't wait for that day!

Anyways...can't explain how happy we are! Brad was so adorable with his big smile...it's so neat to just know what is in there!

That's all our news this week! Have a great week! We've had an amazing week so far with Mom and Dad being in town! We're so thankful for all they've helped us do to the house this week! We've just loved having them here and hanging out. We get to head home here shortly and we'll get to see Brad's family too! We love family time!

And I'm out..have a great week!

5 comments:

our family said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations!! Wish I had super helpful information to pass on but alas, only girl talk over here. ;) have fun celebrating with friends/family & enjoy your travels. Much love to you guys!

LauraSuz said...

Congratulations on the baby BOY!! That's so exciting. Since I've had the experience both ways now, knowing and not knowing what we're having, I'm sold on knowing! I love it and think it's the way to go.

Leah said...

Congrats! That's so awesome! Boys are wonderful. :) And you'll feel him kick soon... and you will love it!

Ryan and Jessica said...

So exciting! Congratulations. We're sure he will be one cute little dude :)

Preston Goings said...

That is so awesome. I could not be more excited for the two of you. I cannot wait to hear about the first time you feel him move. This is cool stuff. You guys rock.