Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm so excited!!

Why? A number of things actually...

Mom and Dad come on Wednesday and stay for a whole week!
Anna said hi to me on the phone this week..and she said my name! That's the first time! It was awesome! It kinda made me cry!
In that same conversation Emily talked to me like mini adult that she is. I love those girls!
We're finishing up painting hopefully soon! (If I could just pick out paint colors)
We find out if the baby is a girl or a boy one week from today!!
We're going to Indiana next week!
We will get to see family and friends from back home!
We get to see the Peterson's! They moved to Ohio and are so sweetly driving to see us..and we're pumped!
It's football season. I LOVE football season. I do not love that the Colts lost yesterday.
Austin Stone just opened it's new campus...it's amazing.
We know of four babies about to enter the worlds of our sweet friends..and we couldn't be more excited for them!
After tomorrow (unless they cancel me) I have two full weeks off of work. I love that job..but 2 weeks of vacation will be so refreshing!
The house is coming together...slowly but surely.

I'm pretty much just excited. I'm feeling good and I'm so very thankful for that. It's soon to be fall and I can hear hot chocolate calling my name. I'm a sucker for fall.

That's about it! Have to go knock out cleaning for when my parents come! Have a great week!

No comments: