Sunday, September 5, 2010

Confession.

In the last week...I have eaten

2 Cinnabons
Wendy's once (maybe twice)
McDonalds
Cookie Dough (Made specifically for eating as dough..without eggs)
Sweet Tea (Not decaf) twice
Chips and Dip
Chips and Salsa
Cheese sticks...too many to count
Chipotle


It's a miracle I didn't have a heart attack. I'm sure there were some grapes, and spinach, and apples, and chicken, and fresh things in there...but obviously the majority of my meals this week revolved around junk food.

This week..starting tomorrow obviously since one of those beautiful cinnabons just took up residence in my belly...I resolve to eat much healthier. Food that will not cause this child to come out of me screaming for french fries. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

slivengo said...

Take your vitamins and enjoy eating whatever you want for a few months. :) At least you have a good excuse. :)

jen said...

when i was a week past my due date i baked entire pan (9x13) of pumpkin pie bars and at them all in about 2 days. it's like something takes over your body! if it makes you feel any better i still only gained about 20lbs during my whole pregnancy. it all evens out some how.j