Monday, September 6, 2010

Confession Part Two.

Alright...so my plan to eat better starts tomorrow.

Yesterday I had Fro Yo and today I had Mighty Fine (A-MAZING!) for lunch..both with friends that we love. (Which totally makes it ok)

And then tonight I made this...for a husband that I love.

Loving this food thing. L-O-V-I-N-G it!

This weekend has been awesome! By awesome I seriously mean FANTASTIC!! The only bad side to the whole weekend was that sweet Brad has been feeling under the weather all weekend. Stinking sinus infection. I hate when he's sick and I can't help him, makes me sad. On the upside..he is feeling better now and that makes me happy.

Overall it's been an awesome Labor Day weekend. It will be difficult to go back to work...but only 5 more shifts until Mom and Dad come! Then we get to head home and we'll get to see both our families. We're so excited! We sure do miss those families of ours.

That's it...kinda a pointless post. Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

Brittany P. said...

I like your "pointless" posts :) keep them coming. It's fun to hear how y'all are doing. Hope to see you in a few weeks!