Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How I love time with family!

That's it..it was awesome. So awesome in fact that if I don't have to work tomorrow I intend to write a blog about the last two weeks and all we got accomplished. So stinking happy! I went back to work today and it was great to be back. I missed it but I sure did love having time to spend a whole week with Mom and Dad and then to head back to Indiana to see my family and Brad's family. That was the first time Brad had been home since Christmas so it was especially nice to be back in Indiana with him.

Want to hear another pretty sweet thing...I have been begging Brad to take us on a cruise before Baby Noah comes to play..but that didn't look as if that was going to happen. Well...while we were hanging out with Brad's family this weekend Carl and Rosemary asked if we would be willing to go on the Disney member cruise next September. Um what?! Yes please! They totally made my month! We so appreciate them being willing to allow us to join them on the Disney goodness and we know we'll be super thankful for that come September!

And for the coolest thing ever...well timeout:
This is the coolest thing ever, so cool it made me forget the whole point of this blog but OH WELL!!

So last week I was pretty sure I was starting the feel baby boy move around a bit in there..but wasn't certain. it kinda felt like someone was running a finger along my skin on the inside of my belly...weird But I just wasn't positive. Well last night after what felt like the LONGEST flight ever we were just ready to get home. While we were on the shuttle to our car I started feeling a very distinct flipping in my belly. So I put my hand on it and I actually felt the tiniest movement through my hand. WHOA! Then today I've felt that same thing a couple of times...so I told Brad to come over and put his hand on my belly to see if he could feel it. The next thing I know I felt the little dude kick and I looked up at Brad and his eyes were huge. HE FELT HIM TOO!! Amazing. Seriously. Period. That's it.

Alright I'm sure there's more to write..but I'll hit on that tomorrow with what we've been up to for the last two weeks. Like how I'm already planning on not working? We don't have patients..which while this is great for the patients...not so great for those of us who require patients to work. I'm totally planning to take advantage of that though and have a list of things we need to get done over the next weeks and months.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Preston Goings said...

I am so glad you have felt the baby move. It is the coolest thing. I am so proud of the two of you. I am excited for you as you embark on this new and amazing adventure.