Saturday, November 20, 2010

A more cheerful post..

So! Update: The company took care of the short term disability thing...and we will be able to qualify! (This is huge because otherwise I would have gone back to work only 4 weeks after baby boy entered the world.) We received the email yesterday and I literally broke down in tears at work. Embarrassing. But true.

Also...I'm thankful for an awesome husband. Today he let me sleep in and then agreed to help me get the house in order so we can leave next week and I won't be overwhelmed! Then we get to go shopping for some long sleeved clothes for me, and for furniture for the nursery! We haven't had a Saturday off together with no plans in over a month. So glad to get to spend the day together!

That's it. I won't be spending any more of this day on the computer because we have so many fun things to do! I love Saturdays in the fall! LOVE IT! Hope you have a great week!

No comments: