Monday, November 22, 2010

Celebrating Baby Boy!

So over the last weekend of October I was able to fly back to Indiana for two showers with our friends and family. It was amazing. Seriously. Amazing.

One of the best parts was being greeted by these two baby girls! Oh how I love them.

Basically, we have friends and family that we adore...and being able to go home and celebrate the little one together was priceless to me.

Not to mention..while I was home I was able to see so many people! It was the perfect weekend to be home. It rocked. That's all there is to it!

These three stopped in Lafayette on their way to Olivet's homecoming..I haven't seen any of them since Britt and Chad's wedding..two years ago...and now they have a one year old. Crazy.


We had a semi-cousins lunch. We were the only four kiddos but it's always fun!

So Saturday..the lovely ladies of our family hosted a shower. Then Sunday we also had a shower with the ladies from our church, Marilyn, a family friend as long as I've been alive hosted it.

I'm going to do a picture dump because I think that's more fun than words! :) Especially since I love pictures that include anything baby!

The computer is running a little crazy...so we'll put the Sunday shower first..






And then the Saturday pictures...

With the grandma's and great grandma's.
Oh how I love family!


With all my little helpers..all the little ones helped me open the gifts. A little chaotic but so awesome!
Thanks Rose!
Monogrammed goodness for the little man!
With sweet Kelsey.
We're pregnant at the same time...now that's pretty stinking cool. We're so excited for their baby girl on the way!
Em helping me with the perfect cakes! They were so stinking delicious!




HAHA...Anna was not happy with us at the time..so she would rotate like 45 degrees each time we took a picture. I loved it.
So excited for her Tigger costume and Pop's boots!
We took the girls to the mall for Trick or Treat. They were ADORABLE!
One final picture for you Mom! We went out this weekend to buy find baby furniture. Unfortunately no go there...but we did finally find dining chairs! The modern chairs were Brad's idea which I was totally against...but then we found these which I am in love with! They're totally different than our normal style and I think that's pretty cool! Good job
Brad! Now if only I can find that baby furniture!


Thanksgiving is this week!! I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: