Wednesday, November 10, 2010

YAY!!

The crib's here!! YAY!! It officially arrived about 10 minutes ago. I already opened the box..but that's it! I can't put it together..because there is a serious chance I might mess it up and really I think it's more fun if Brad does it! Something sweet about daddy putting the crib together!

(Also...not much point to putting it together yet..as we don't quite have a nursery ready or waiting yet.)

However...it's here!

The FedEx guy totally dropped it on the porch and tried to leave it. Kid you not..he knocked and I literally RAN to the door because I knew it was the crib...and he was already at the truck. Then he saw me staring pathetically at it and offered to come help me move it in. I'll take the sympathy move..because I would have been seriously disappointed if I had to leave it on the porch and that thing is HEAVY!

Anyways..I'm pumped! Pictures will come..you know..at some point..with all those others I've promised..and when we actually have a nursery to post pictures of. Someday. Before February 11th preferably.

Have a great day!

No comments: