Sunday, November 7, 2010

The stomach.

Oh this stomach of mine.

So many funny little things about pregnancy..which I love..but also make me giggle a little bit at the insanity of it.

Such as:

I'm starving right now.
HOWEVER....
I am still so full from lunch that I feel like my stomach and my lungs are connected. And baby boy keeps kicking and he's awfully close up there to the ribs..which basically means they're all just sitting right there on top of each other.
(might I just say I really didn't eat that much at lunch...)
But seriously, how is it even possible that I might be hungry, if I still feel so full?

I decided on some all natural unsweetened applesauce because I thought at least that would be healthy...and maybe not take up too much space.

No go...I'M STILL HUNGRY!

But I'm just going to have to go without..because basically there is no more room. Seriously.

Also...today our friend asked me what I've been craving..anything crazy?

To which I could only answer...I crave ALL food ALL the time. Except meat..which is crazy for me. I ordered a breakfast taco with no meat today..and you might imagine that this bacon lover was incredibly confused by that.

So I'm sitting here writing out thank you notes and just thinking how much easier it would be to breathe if I could just lay out straight. It's funny, good funny too. Like I think I'll look back at this and giggle at how strange it felt. I love it.

That's about all for tonight! I have pictures to post from our sweet showers this past weekend which were amazing. It was so wonderful to see friends and family from home! That will be a post for my day off...but the thank yous take priority over the blog. We had an awesome weekend..or Sunday only together. I worked yesterday but it was a great day. Then today we had such a nice Sunday..which was capped by a lunch with friends and it was so awesome! We hadn't met Blair and Adam's sweet baby girl Bailey yet so that was wonderful! We relaxed together today which is just nice.

Anyways..hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

Preston,Courtney, Callie, Addison and Finn said...

Oh girl, I will NEVER forget those feelings/pains. Fun times. You made my ribs hurt just thinking about it again. People say you forget labor pains, but you never forget the kicking of the ribs. (if you ask me, I don't think you really forget labor pains either). The pains are SO worth it!!
Love you 3 :)