Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Product Push!



So..I kinda have a tendency of starting clothes in the washer..and forgetting them for a few days.

Sometimes we have to wash them twice because I do this and then they have that wet smell. It's gross.

Embarrassing.

I'm not kidding.

So, I saw this Tide with Febreeze detergent the other day..and thought "hmm I wonder if that would work?" As in...I wonder if that would help me to prevent the sick smell.

IT TOTALLY DOES.

It really does...it's amazing. One of Brad's shirts had that smell of a wet dishrag and we were both bummed, especially me because there was SUCH a big chance that it was my fault.

So...now that same shirt not only doesn't smell like a dishrag...it smells AMAZING! Totally forgiving of my forgetful brain. WOOO!

Don't judge....stinking laundry is one of those house things that I truly do not like. Probably because with that comes ironing. It always gets done...just not always done well apparently. Now though, we're golden!

Try it! You won't be sorry!


2 comments:

our family said...

You can also add vinegar to your wash and that will take away the mildew smell. I tend to have your same disease of leaving clothes in the washing machine. :)

Ryan and Jessica said...

We're opposite ...I'm forgetful of clothes beingin the dryer. Maybe not forgetful, I just don't klike folding them...ha!
Also - tell Brad to start buying wrinkle free stafford shirts. I kid you not .. I never have to iron Ryan's shirts because once they get a little heat in the dryer and you hang them up while they are damp ... NO WRINKLES and NO Ironing!