Tuesday, January 4, 2011

joy.

Today I moved everything that doesn't belong to the little man out of his room..and organized EVERY single thing in there! I'm so excited. All that's left is to finish the furniture to put the organized things into. It's awesome! I can't post pictures because literally there is not much in the room...it's just organized. :) Once we have something to put pictures up of then there will be plenty to see.

Brad's currently rocking out finishing the furniture..and it's going great! We had a bit of a setback as we realized one of the pieces we have will not allow us to stain it as we would like. So we're painting it white and calling it a day. It'll still look cool. The other piece is going to look perfect when he finishes though. I just know it!

I also went to town on the guest room..so every single dresser drawer in there has a purpose. I have another box to take to Goodwill..and probably more to come!

I made a list today of all the things we have left to do...if you haven't noticed this trend..I am liking the lists...and there really aren't that many things left to do. Most involve things I want to reorganize to make room for baby things like kitchen cabinets and the pantry.

We have a shower this weekend with our friends from down here. I'm so excited!!

I'm just so pumped! We're just over 5 weeks away from him being here and things are really coming together! I feel great just sleepy...but last night I was so tired I slept like a baby. It was wonderful.

I can't wait to be done with all the busy work..because then I have a book that I want to finish before he arrives, and a couple of gifts for sweet friends that are also having babies that I would like to finish. Then it's baby time!

Also..I apologize for my negative post yesterday. One day of no sleep apparently makes me cranky.

And that's all I have for the day. Hope you have a fantastic week!

No comments: