Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rough.

Last night I went to bed...ready to work today..but nearly certain I wouldn't have to because of our low census. I had requested to be canceled so we could go to a preparing for childbirth class.

So I went to bed at 10:30ish.

Still up until sometime around midnight.

Pretty sure I slept a little bit off and on until 2:30. Which was I believe my third time to get up.

Fought so hard to go back to sleep until 3. I think that was a fail.

Decided at 3 that I was over that and moved out to the couch.

Watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy....was certain that it would be ok because they would put me on call.

At 4:30 finally accepted the fact that the call wasn't coming.

5:30am arrived to work..because I mean if you can't sleep you might as well work right?

6:00pm left work went to the preparing for childbirth class.

9:40 Arrived home from class. Exhausted and hungry.

Today was rough.

But tomorrow is a new day!

Tomorrow:
I get to organize Noah's room!
I get to organize closets again.
I'm going to work on his baby book that I haven't started. :)
I'm going to hang out with the Mullin's kiddos for a few in the morning.
I'm going to sleep in.

I'm very thankful each day for new days!

I'm also thankful that I can write this..and yet I can look at it and know how extremely blessed I have been to have made it this far without feeling uncomfortable.

I'm most thankful for that healthy little man that rolls around and makes my stomach look lopsided. I love that. Can't wait to meet him. Makes every single moment of not sleeping totally worth it...like last night when he kicked me around 3 while I was laying on the couch..I thought aww..he's up with mama. I think we just might have a few more of those dates in the coming months. :)

That's it.

Have a great night!

No comments: