Monday, March 28, 2011

Adventure.

So Brad headed up to Dallas this morning for work. I wasn't super excited about him leaving us for four days, but I was super excited for this opportunity for him! So I decided to ask him if Noah and I could join in...thankfully he said yes!

However..that means a three hour drive up to Dallas by myself with our sweet little guy. I'm sure it will go well..but I'm super nervous. I don't drive to Dallas on a normal day but today I'll have the little man. Thankfully, he does pretty well in the car.

So today I will be praying for safety and guidance so we'll get there safely and without getting lost. Although I really shouldn't be able to get lost..Dallas is literally straight up 35 from here..there isn't a lot of room for error.

(MOM - don't worry I'll be SO safe!)

So Noah and I will head up there this evening so we'll miss traffic, and then stay tonight and tomorrow and head back Wednesday morning. Wednesday night I'm hoping to crash the Mullins or the Campises's pad and hang out with the ladies, and then Brad will be back late Thursday evening.

We had a great weekend with Brad's parents. Noah got some good cuddles in with his them, I was able to get a nap for two solid hours on Friday, we ate some great food. It was wonderful!

Anyways..off to get some things done...big day ahead!

No comments: