Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One Month Stats!

This boy is big!

10lb 15.5oz. (75th Percentile)
He weighed 9lb 1 oz two weeks ago. That's basically almost 2lbs in 2 weeks.
23 1/8" Long (95th Percentile)

I wasn't kidding when I said he likes to eat.

The doctor said he looks great! He was a champ at the doctor and when he got his Hep B shot he was so brave! He only cried for a second while the nurse did it, and then instantly was calm once I picked him up. So proud of our sweet boy. Couple more pictures for you!

Family picture at one month.
With Manders and Rhyon. Rhyon is six months old tomorrow..look how huge Noah is.

Our big sweet boy. He likes to lay on his tummy if it's hurting.



1 comment:

Preston,Courtney, Callie, Addison and Finn said...

I love seeing all the pictures of your precious baby. I love those pictures of him in those little orange shorts...too sweet. I love all the hat pictures as well. He looks like a doll in them. So happy for you and congrats on your first month as a family. They keep getting better!!!