Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter in Indiana!

Oh my goodness Easter was wonderful! It meant the world to us to get to go home and see both of our families! It felt kind of like a whirlwind, especially for Brad because he was only in town from Friday to Monday. We had a fantastic time!

It was crazy that this time at home we had a child..our child..with us. I still have a hard time believing we have a little 11 week old man in our life. I realize it should probably be believable now...it just seems so amazing but surreal all at the same time. Crazy. Anyways...to bring him home to our amazing family and to introduce him..it was so cool! AWESOME!!

It was also a little bittersweet this time at home because it was the last time that Sarah, Phil, and the girls would be there too. They moved to Florida at the end of the week. We're excited for them...but selfishly I'm a little sad. (But also selfishly pretty excited to have somewhere to go visit in Florida!) Anyways..it was wonderful to have time to spend with them before they left. Especially cool to have the girls and Noah together in one place..he has cousins. That's so cool to me. I LOVE my cousins..and now Noah has them. Weird.

I'm super excited because I get to go back next week too, although not super excited for the reason since my sweet Nana has to have her knee replaced. But it will be great for Noah to get time with family again!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the week!

All the cousins at Easter.
Sweet husband.
This is absolutely my favorite picture of the week. Luke is an awesome uncle! Set this up for Anna to find an egg.
Aunt Vic, Grandma, and Noah
Aunt Jo and me
Carl and Rosemary
Mom and Sarah
Brad and his adorable cousins
We went to have Noah meet Grandma Jean in Columbus.
Four generations together.
Oh Noah thinks Uncle Luke is funny!
:) Perfect.
Adorable! :)
Sisters and cousins! :)
Noah loving time with Nana and Papa

It was perfect! Have a great day! Next up...Noah meeting friends!

No comments: