Monday, May 16, 2011

Made my day.

Sometimes...when I'm feeling down and worried..God finds me in my weakness and shows me grace through our sweet little man.

Today..our precious little dude rolled over. I realize it's just a little milestone..one that he is expected to reach...it was perfect timing for this mama! I happened to catch it on camera...not video but pictures so I'm still happy! Who knows if he'll do it again today or anytime soon...I don't care because it happened today!




We had to go to the doctor today. He had a little rash on his neck and it seems to be getting worse. Anyways..not too big of a deal he had a little patch of eczema which got pretty irritated because of his little rolls at his neck..so he ended up with a little yeast to his rash. Makes me so sad!

But we ended up weighing him..15lb 15oz. Big kid this one! Gained 1lb 3oz in the last month. I kinda expected more..but maybe he's slowing down. That wouldn't be terrible because the boy is HEAVY.

Here are a few more pictures from the three month shoot. He wasn't all about the smiles but I don't care..I love all his little expressions.




Have a great night! I'm super excited because Brad is taking me on our first real date since the little man came along! It will be nice to have a night with him! Special thanks to sweet Kathrin for watching Noah - we love you dear friend!

No comments: