Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Meeting Friends

Abbs has had quite the social schedule in her short little life!  

She's already met two of her besties. (Yep I used it) 

When I called both Rox and El to tell them I was pregnant this time they told me they too were pregnant.  Such an awesome surprise.  We were just getting ready to move back to the midwest, and come to find out two of my best friends here were pregnant with me.  It was kinda perfect.  El and I have been friends since we were 12, and with Rox since high school.  The three of us were all in each other's weddings.  We all had our first children within a year of each other (Noah and Nora are only a month apart) and this time we were all due within a month of each other.  

AND...we all had baby girls!  Manders also had a baby girl!! Dying to get Abbs and Addy together for pictures since we have them together of Noah and Rhyon.  

So getting the girls together to meet has been so precious to me!  We met Olivia back the first week of April, and then little Elsie came up to hang out last weekend.  We are very bummed because we planned a weekend for all three of us to get together, but I was a punk and bailed on the plans.  (But Abby girl's auntie needs to meet her too!)   Here are some pics of Abby and her friends!

Abby and Elsie (5 weeks apart) 


Abby wasn't real interested in a photo shoot.  



 With their older siblings...note Noah. 

 and their mamas
 Abby and Olivia (3 Months apart) 



 and their mamas!

We didn't get one of Noah and Austin together...too busy those boys.  But here are little man and Nora who are just a month apart.  I LOVE that Noah looks like he's the luckiest guy alive..and then there's Nora...who doesn't look quite as thrilled.  Hahaha. 

I'm thankful for these friendships and all these babies! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.