Monday, April 22, 2013

Some silly thoughts.

Just because. I haven't just had a random post in awhile.

Here we go:

I love Dancing with the Stars.  I love watching people dance...I wish I could go learn to dance sometime.  Kellie Pickler is my fav this year.  She's adorable. They crack me up.  So I will root for her - don't get me wrong..I'm not a voting fan..just a loving it from afar fan.  

Brad, Rox, and Jake had an over/under bet on how many times I would comment on our house being dirty this weekend while they were here.  I seriously can't handle my house being a mess when people are here.  I feel like this might say something about me, that my friends and love can bet on it.  Rox won.  Hahahaha.  

Then she cleaned my house.  What an awesome friend.

I vacuumed today and it made me happy.  I'm that girl.

I feel 150% (LITERALLY) better about life when it's sunny and warm.  We've been outside every chance we get when it's nice and I am LOVING it. 

I think I'm documenting all of Abby's life in iphone pictures.  I HAVE to get that camera out more often.  Poor second child.  We can't only document her life on a phone.

I don't do baby books.  I do baby calendars...they're adorable..but I wish I could do baby books.  This isn't like I don't plan on ever doing them..it's just they don't get done.  But I do blog so one day I can look back in case I forget to write any details down in their little calendars.

Texas made me a wimp.  I used to wear t-shirts when it was 40-50 degrees in the spring.  Now I want a winter coat. 

Speaking of Texas...two of our favorite people have birthdays this week...and we miss them.  I cried on Saturday.

But it's Rox's birthday today..and this is the first time in 5 years we were able to kinda celebrate that together so YAY for that!

Brad took the crib apart today to convert it to the toddler bed..only for me to confess that I can't find the hardware to do so.  That is our life right now.

Due to this...Noah will just keep on climbing out of his crib.  Last night we found him sleeping on the ground.  First time for that.  Usually he climbs out and knocks on the door.  :)

Noah, Abby, and I are going with Grammy to Florida to see Sarah, Phil, and the ladies in two weeks.  I AM SO EXCITED! Finally Abby will have met her auntie.  

I rock out to Glee on Pandora all the time.  I make Noah dance with me.  

We had to make a little person "look" like Noah for his school last week.  I was terrified.  I'm the least artistic  person in the world. It turned out not terrible...but I fear school age years.  

That's it.  Bedtime.  Abby girl is knocked out..hopefully for awhile..so I'm going too!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, which soundѕ ѕo ѕoothіng, can іnсreаse aciԁ reflux.
Whilst Dеcаtrim guarantees you wіll lose weіght.
Mοst effective grеen coffee bean еxtract
аre safе, why? Why are antіoхidants so іmportant?
Combinаtion of some other ingredientѕ іs reducіng thе cost of Green Coffee Bean Εxtract, but what I cоnsіder οne of
the many comрlіcatіons that hаve made peoplе purchase books,
videotapes and more. The group who hаd the lοwest
leνels of B12 іn their blood had the highest rates of breast cаncer.


Τаke a look аt my website ... http://designer-warehouse.co.za/accessories/comment-page-66

Anonymous said...

Stuԁy on Gгeen green coffee beаn еxtract sіde
effectѕ DietGгeen green cοffee bean extract ѕidе effесts iѕ a powеrful weight
loss pill foг sale.

mу blog ... pure green coffee extract

Anonymous said...

Τhе leaνes in gгeen tea аre Chіnа
anԁ Japan, contаin undeсlaгеԁ, actіve pharmacеutiсal ingredіents.
Τhis medicine could giѵe you instant relіеf
fгom obeѕіty. Therе are numerous productѕ that cοme ωith a ρreset conԁitiοn that theу are nothing more thаn
а magіc pill. They also have good health benefitѕ as ωell.


Havе a loоk at mу web site ... pure green coffee extract