Thursday, April 17, 2008

Crazy Life...

So, we closed and we're SLOWLY but surely getting into our new home. We've finally finished some of the painting and we have started to get thing put away, beginning in the kitchen. (By started, I definitely mean we have exposed the tip of the iceberg only.) I promise a longer update on Saturday or Sunday when I'm not working. Brad's parents were here too this weekend, and I'll get those pictures up soon also. Have to be at work soon though, but here are a few.

...I lied. Blogger won't let me add pictures at this time, and I'm not quite awake for work..so updates will come at a later date.

Hope you have had a fantastic week!!

3 comments:

LauraSuz said...

I can't wait to see the house pictures! Your very own home, how exciting!!!

The Ralston Family said...

YEA!! I bet you guys are running yourselves ragged, call us if you need anything!

Ryan and Jessica said...

We are excited to hear about all the new happenings in your lives and see pics :)