Monday, April 7, 2008

Surprise...Round 3!

Sorry for my absence, busy week we have had. On to Sunday/Monday/Tuesday, quite possibly broken into multiple posts. Here we go...

Sunday was family day! I got to go to Kossuth in the morning, I love Kossuth and the people there. I have missed them all! I didn't get to see everyone I had hoped, but most. I ended up going to Sunday School with Sarah and Phil, so I was able to see Becca and Jared, who we have missed tons! We had hoped to get to see them in March, but they are expecting a BABY so the trip was postponed. Though an absolutely amazing reason, we missed them! I was so excited, so Becca and I made Monday lunch plans. Erica was there too, she is supposed to come in July! I'm pumped to have visitors! Erica has been at Kossuth since we started attending back when I was 10, so it's great to have any chance to catch up!

After church, Dad, Mom, and I headed to the mall. I haven't shopped with Mom in awhile, and Dad and I didn't get our yearly Christmas trip, so this was actually pretty fun! Mom and I got to persuade each other into buying things for fun, it was great! After that my afternoon can pretty much be summed up into one word - NAP!!!! Oh I love Sunday naps; it was FANTASTIC!

That evening we went to Arni's for pizza; I had been SERIOUSLY craving Arni's. There is just nothing like it. I had an Arni's Jr. and some cheese pizza. Woohoo. Almost all my family came, I have really missed family. As much as we love Austin, we really do miss our families. I have felt bad about missing out on some important things at home, so the chance to be with them all was wonderful! Plus, time with pizza is always amazing. Here are some pictures..

She's so brave.
The guys
Dad, Phil, Papa
I was able to get these two to smile on commercial break from the basketball game. :)
I love them!All the girls!!
Sarah was feeding Emily the milkshake Papa had brought for her...clearly, she LOVED it!

After Arni's, we headed over to Sarah and Phil's for some DS Mario Kart and cards. I pretty much had a rough night of losing in both games. Phil, Luke, and I played Mario Kart, and I really bombed. I think that I needed to practice a bit more; next time I will definitely be more of a competitor. They better watch out! After the Mario Kart, Dad, Nana, Papa, Phil, and I played some Euchre. Nothing like a good game of euchre, even when I lose. I just wasn't on my A-game...it's been too long! Next time...next time.

Basically, Sunday was wonderful! I loved the time with my family!

Speaking of next time...next post: Monday!!

No comments: