Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nesting?

Well...I think it finally set in.

I can't sleep because I have some crazy dreams.

Such as:

The other night it was that my water broke. So all night every time I woke up to use the ladies room I felt like I was going crazy because I was just certain it had broken.

It didn't. In case you were wondering.

Then last night I had a dream that there was a rattlesnake in the cabinet above the refrigerator. I was up a lot of the night on that one.

So last night around 3:30am I decided rather than fight for sleep that just didn't want to come I would get up.

So I got up and watched the Bachelor...which is just crazy because I don't believe that show is of any quality and yet I still sometimes watch it.

Then I decided I would go ahead and start organizing the kitchen. I *think* I've been having contractions this morning and it got me a little worried that I better get on it because things could change quickly any day now. So I finished up the bottom cabinets and then passed out on the couch for a whole 45 minutes. I think I'm going to go finish up the uppers while Brad is still home. If I can get this done then the only thing still remaining for cleaning is to vacuum.

**I say think because I have no idea what real contractions feel like, and everything I read sounds different for everyone. However...I think that whatever it is I'm feeling might actually be contractions. I'm pretty sure there is still a pretty good chance that we could go to the doctor today and no action.

Yesterday I scrubbed the bathrooms, swept and mopped, finished all the laundry.

Want to know something I forgot to do? It's funny because it's crazy. I forgot to contact human resources at the hospital regarding my maternity leave. Who does that? I guess I just assumed I was good and would go have a baby and my job would just be waiting for me. Oops. Thank goodness we have a FANTASTIC human resources department who take good care of us employees. Jeffrey called back immediately and took care of all I needed to get done. Good man that Jeffrey. So today I have to run around town and finish up some errands so that I can be assured that everything is taken care of. I like the feeling of peace.

We also had some awesome fro yo last night! Everybody loves some fro yo! They have a new flavor, snicker doodle. It literally tastes like you are eating a snicker doodle cookie. Pure deliciousness. Also...Shauna and Kathrin - we packed last night. :) Be proud.

Well... I apologize for the one track mind I have here. Imagine living here. Poor Brad.

Oh well! 196 posts down. 4 to go. YAY!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

slivengo said...

Sounds like you better get your last three posts in today, if you're hoping to have them done before baby Noah comes (post 200). Sounds like something's happening. :) Call me today after your appt if you think of it. :)

LauraSuz said...

Oh man. It's coming. I should say HE'S coming!!