Friday, February 11, 2011

Post #199 = DUE DATE!!!

Yep. It's here. We arrived to the date that we have been so stinking excited about every single day for the last 9 months. WHOA!

So far..no action. Still at home! That's all ok though! We went last night and walked around Home Depot and Target and I felt like maybe that would help. I intend to take some nice long walks today..either stopping by the gym or around the neighborhood. Something. It feels good to walk, and it will feel awesome if it results in our little one joining us on the outside! :)

We decided that if we don't go in today then we'll head out on a last date tonight. I'm excited about that, but I will willingly give it up if Noah comes!

This week has been so relaxing. I don't think I've ever had 7 full days off without any plans, and without somewhere to be. But the beauty of being due this week has been I didn't make any plans in advance (except fro yo because that deserves advanced planning!), but we've still been able to spend time with friends and relaxing together and that's just been wonderful! It's been fun..and it will probably be the last time ever that we will be able to just pick up and go as we please without worrying about work, or you know without an infant. So it's been a fun week!

I plan on keeping busy today so I won't stare into space all day! :)

Anyways. As usual I have a one track mind...so this is all I've got for today! Hope you have a fantastic day! We're so excited either way today because our sweet friends the Beans should be welcoming their son Carter into the world anytime today! Yay!!!

Alright..next time that you hear from me..it should be with our precious little man!

5 comments:

our family said...

Go to ikea... I always started having contractions when walking around that store. :) enjoy your last few moments of freedom!!

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Hi,Guys! I never actually KNEW your due date! Awesome. Of course, I always overshot, but they don't let you do that anymore, thank Heavens! Thinking of you A LOT. Love ya, ♥

Ellen said...

walking around target is ALWAYS a good idea :) wish i had a target!

Ryan and Jessica said...

Enjoy Rach! We are praying for the three of you and so looking forward to seeing pictures of handsome Noah :)
Love you guys!

Leah said...

you sound so much like i did when my due date came and went! I hope the litte guy gets here soon!