Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We have a PLAN!!

True story.

A real plan.

This makes my heart happy.

Want to know what doesn't make my heart happy?

I somehow landed myself a virus on my computer earlier today. BOO that. I don't download anything..seriously..but apparently I visited a website that gave me one. That's what I get for trying to look up trendy hairstyles.

Sara gave me a cute hairstyle even without a picture from the website though. So I guess it was worth the virus. We'll see how I feel about that if we're able to fix my computer.

But back to the plan.

We went to the doctor today for our 39 week appointment (a few days early). Well...the little one remains head down..but he's just teasing his parents. His little head continues to float..he just won't get into position. Which, while we don't mind him hanging out in there longer than 40 weeks...we would at least like him to THINK about joining the outside world. However, as of right now we have made zero progress.

So today our doctor decided it was time to talk some options. I like talking options. I like plans. Very much so. I was concerned because I had the understanding that at a certain point he may tell us that the best option would be a c-section without trying to go naturally...and I was really hoping to at least try before a c-section.

Well today he told me that if it's important to us to give it a try then he would definitely suggest that. So I asked him at what point we would get to do this. He said most likely, if we go back for our last appointment next Tuesday and nothing has changed then he will most likely admit us to the hospital on Monday the 14th, give me some medication over night, and see how we look in the morning. If we still haven't progressed then we'll go ahead with a c-section...but if we have some action then we'll give it a try! So most likely by the 15th ...at some point that day..we will have ourselves a little Noah in our life! :) YAY!!!

I'm so excited just to know that we have an idea. I'm also so very excited he's going to let us try before jumping straight to the surgery. I just really want to try! He told us at this point it's about a 50/50 chance either way. I can handle 50/50. Ultimately..the most important is that we have a healthy little man and a healthy mommy...but we're really hoping that he'll begin to make his descent and we'll see him soon. We're just so happy!

Now I have a schedule for when I need to finish all my organizational hopes and dreams. It's awesome!

For this week...have to work Thursday and Friday and then I'm a free woman! So that's it for now! Yay!

No comments: