Tuesday, February 8, 2011

YEA!

I wasn't imagining it! Those really were contractions..and he really has dropped!

We're 1 1/2 cm dilated, and 35% effaced.

Not a whole lot..but a huge improvement over last week! My doctor was so encouraging and said he thinks we could go on our own before the induction on Tuesday! He had a huge smile on his face and said he thinks we legitimately could go this week!

YAY!!!

If not that is ok..we'll get admitted on Monday and induced Tuesday morning. I'm praying that he'll come on his own though..I just think that experience will be so cool. Either way though..he'll be here. That's the best ever!

I keep telling Brad...I want to go for a walk/run and see if I can make him come out. It's very tempting to start walking circles around the house. :) I'm going to come up with something...I'm thinking if I'm up way early again this morning that some yoga may be my start to the day..or a stop at the gym. Something good. Something to get this labor in gear!

I stopped by work today to take care of my paperwork for maternity leave...and one of the patient's husbands stopped by to tell me to drink some caster oil and go run some laps. Hilarious.

However, though I really want him to come..I'm actually really comfortable..and despite waking up at 3:30 this morning I felt so great all day! I've had a ton of energy, and the house is totally ready now for the little man's arrival.

Today I stopped to pick up a few groceries...I'm afraid to buy too many because I don't want our fruits/veggies/milk to go bad before he comes. However...remember when I mentioned that I don't buy cookies at the grocery store...because I'll eat them? Well tonight they had the heart shaped cakes..you know the kind that come in 2 packs..kinda like swiss cake rolls? They were on sale and I totally fell for it. PURE JOY! :)

Have you watched the Biggest Loser? Brad and I both cry every time we watch it. I get so excited for them. I love that my husband has such a tender heart too.

Alright..that's it. This was 197..so I'll have to find two more crazy posts to write and then hopefully the big one! And by hopefully..I basically refuse to spend that 200th post on anything but our little guy.

Have a great day!

No comments: