Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pictures from our first week.

So here are some pictures from our first week together as a family of three. It's been so great! These aren't really in order..but it's late..and we're creeping in on bedtime/dinner time...so they'll stay out of order.

Here he is after his first bath in the nursery..a whole hour old.
His precious little foot after his footprint was taken.
Our first picture.
Right after he was warm..while he was in the bun warmer.
Maybe my favorite picture...right after he was born when they let me hold him for the first time.
I love this picture.
Noah and Grammy.
I carried him for 9 months, I feed him every 2-3 hours, I love him more than I can even put words to - so he peed on me when I gave him his first bath at home. That's love for you. Marking his territory on mama.
Before he gave me his own type of bath.
Caught him dreaming. Precious.
With daddy. He LOVES his daddy! I love these two..so stinking much.
With mama.
On his sweet blanket Grammy had made for him in his sweet outfit from Aunt Sarah.
Love that there are three of us now.
:)

Oh and we have a porker on our hands. The little guy left the hospital at 7lb14oz. His birth weight was 8lb7oz. We went to the pediatrician on Tuesday and he was back to 8lb8oz. That's 1oz in 4 days. That'a boy!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Beth H said...

Congratulations! He's adorable!!

Leah said...

He's precious, Rachel! Congrats.