Friday, October 12, 2012

Naps!

Thank goodness for nap time.  I have taken a nap 4/5 days this week.  I'm so grateful for that.  I'm grateful that Brad is patient when the house isn't perfectly organized and doesn't get mad when I waste what free time I have during the day to sleep.  

Seriously though, a nap can do wonders. 

I skipped the nap today.  I'm in a crazy crafty mood so I spent nap time crocheting today, and plan to sew tomorrow.  LOVE it.  Love all the sweet babies we have gifts to make for.  

Super excited for this weekend.  We get to see Baby Due (Prounounced Duey) tomorrow.  Since this time around we aren't going to find out if the little one is a boy or girl, I told Brad I needed a name that Noah could say that's not just baby.  We came up with a few and none of them stuck, so sweet Dave Campise suggested due.  It's two in Italian.  Noah has totally picked it up. It's ADORABLE.  Last night in the car he started calling out Duey.  I thought that maybe he was just babbling.  But today he saw my belly and said it again.  When I asked him where Duey is he came and patted my belly, then I said we should give Duey a kiss and he gave his little kiss to Duey.  Oh my goodness.  It's precious!  

So I will now refer to the baby as Duey.  Silly but exciting to have something to call the little one.  

Our 20 week ultrasound is tomorrow morning.  I'm so thankful they do weekend ultrasounds so Brad can be there too.  I tried to record the heartbeat for him the other day, but failed twice.  (Seriously that's a little pathetic but true) So I'm excited for us to be together for the ultrasound.  Yay!! 

We're going to try to go to the pumpkin patch tonight if Brad gets off in time.  LOVE this time of year!  The weather is perfect, the trees are beautiful, it's amazing.     

That's about it for the day.  A little man I know and adore just woke up and is chatting away in his room.  Time for mama to go play!  Have a great week! 

1 comment:

The Gibsons said...

fun fact: the touted best deep dish in chicago (though piece pizza on north ave. is farrrrrrr better) is at pizzaria due. 619 North Wabash Ave. what a coincidence! :)