Friday, October 26, 2012

Who needs a name.

I think this baby may be nameless.  

Truly..if Duey is a boy..it could happen.  Can't agree on anything.  Not because we're super stubborn so much as neither of us loves one enough that we have to have. I keep finding names I like..then vetoing them myself.  Noah stole the only name I was certain of.  I have a few that I am liking more and more..but so far they are no go's with Brad.

If Duey is a girl...well we have quite a few we like.  Brad's pretty dead set..but I feel like we have to have options.  Just in case? 

But we have to have one of each prepared this time.  That's fun! And crazy.  

HALFWAY today.  I am so excited.

I forgot how much fun this part is.  This part where I can watch my belly move.  The first little precious movements.  So stinking amazing.

Also amazing...we are going to AUSTIN.  It's official, in December, bought our tickets today.  I've been giddy all day, like a silly little school girl.  YYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!  

That's it.  :) 

2 comments:

Dave N said...

Austin, eh? That sounds like a boy's name to me… ;)

Leah said...

You may remember that we could not decide or agree on a name for #2... And in my previous life I really didn't like the name Sam... Then somehow (I'm really not sure how, prayer) we named him Sam (like in the hospital) and I've never looked back. What I don't understand is how unstable pregnant women became responsible for choosing NAMES! It's scary really...