Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Updates.

Life has been good.  :)  

I am so thankful for the last few weeks that we have had.  They have really made me feel more at home...which is a little ironic since I've spent like 3 days here over the last  two weeks. Hahaha oh well.  

On a side note...if you have called me in the last weeks and I haven't responded please forgive me.  It's coming. I will call soon.  So so sorry.  

We went on a Disney cruise with Brad's parents two weeks ago now.  It was sooo amazing.  Disney just makes you feel so special, and it was so relaxing.  It was AWESOME.  Noah did great on the cruise and we were so thankful for that.  Brad and I even got some time together which was great.  I'll post more about this later which actual pictures.  It was perfect. 

After the cruise we spent two days at the Disney parks and then headed over to see Sarah, Phil and their three beautiful little ladies.  We got to meet our newest precious niece and that was AMAZING.  It's hard to be away and not get to help out with the girls for Sarah and Phil but how great it was to have some time together.  It was hard to leave.  

When we left Sarah's Noah and I headed back to Mom and Dad's while Brad had the week to spend in Muncie.  Noah loves it there so as always we were super relaxed and able to rest up a bit there.  

We finally came back home Saturday night so we could make it to church on Sunday.  We have a new church we've now been to twice and we're excited to keep going.  We miss the Stone so much...but we have to find a church home here.  I was pumped on Sunday because we got a call from a girl for the mom's program the church has.  I didn't know that I had gotten in (there was a wait list) so when I got the call I almost cried I was so excited.  Here's a chance to meet women, who have small kiddos, who live near me.  YAY!!!  

Today was my first meeting and I loved it.  We sit in small tables, there is a "mentor mom" who has grown children, and then a table leader.  Two other girls at my table also graduated from Olivet.  So cool.  (I didn't know them they were a little ahead of me at Olivet but still) Two other ladies had just recently relocated to the area from other states also.  I feel like the Lord just totally picked me up and plucked me right down into that group.  I am so thankful.  A sweet woman, Ellen, was the one who really got me involved and I am so thankful for her.  I'm thankful for those who see a need.  I spoke with her our first Sunday at the church, and she took my info and got me registered and all that good stuff.  Then she found me today to talk to me and introduce me to the women's ministry director at the church.  How grateful I am for welcoming and inviting people.  :)  

That's about it for today.  Little man is napping..which means I shall be also.  I take any sleep I can get right now.  Two kiddos soon enough.  Yay!  

Hope you have a great week!

No comments: