Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pinterest. Yes please.

So Pinterest.

Oh dear pinterest. I tried hard not to fall to it. But I love it. Now I say this...but I only allow myself onto that website just a little bit because clearly it could become addictive. That and I can't seem to figure it out as well as I would like to. But either way..I love it!

So this week some ladies had a Pinterest Party. We were told to come with supplies to make a bracelet (from pinterest of course) and to bring an appetizer or dessert from pinterest to share. It was so much fun!

I made cake batter blondies from pinterest...and they were delish (or at least I think so)! I also made two bracelets! See below. :) So much fun!




Funny story though..I find that when I concentrate I don't talk much. Strange for me. I'm sitting in this room full of awesome ladies and I'm just so focused on my little flower I was making that I didn't really talk all that much. (Don't you worry...my version of not much is about the normal amount for everyone else.) Anyways...so I'm sitting there working on my little flower and allowing my mind to just wander. It was awesome. I think I should do that more often.

So I really hope we make these a regular thing. I have some other pinterest projects I'd like to try.

Have a great week! We had a pretty awesome weekend. Noah changes so much every day that we have our video camera and the regular camera going at all times it feels like. Today we did cereal and bananas for the first time. He actually ate them like a champ! :) Still fighting that silly virus so we don't want to try anything else. But I'm comfortable with the bananas and cereal. I have videos and pictures so I'm sure I'll put those up soon for the family! :)

No comments: