Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yay!

Apartment is organized!

S-WEEEEEEET!!!

This is the first time since the house was on the market that we're just living and relaxing. So stinking pumped to just be able to have a home for a few months!

Sweet story from today...
I held a picture from our wedding day up in front of Noah. I pointed to Brad and Noah got so excited and started smiling and bouncing in his little exersaucer. Best response ever.

I then left for a second so that I could make our bed and I hear him giggling..he was looking at the picture and giggling. Oh love.

He also has decided that napping for me is unacceptable. Auntie Shauna watched him last Friday and boy slept wonderfully. However...if I'm here..and I lay him down in the crib. He cries. This is not so much a bedtime thing - tonight it was but very shortly- but a nap thing. So today I went back in and gave him a paci...he dropped it when I left and cried some more. I think I went back in three times then decided to pick him up. He INSTANTLY closed his eyes. 5 minutes later I put him down and out he was. However...since he's been doing this he hasn't been napping for very long. We've definitely gotten out of any sort of routine in the last few weeks between moving and a crazy schedule. So I think maybe this is where it's showing up. I'm thankful that other than naps and really then only at the beginning of his naps..he's a very content and easy baby. But I sure do hope he starts napping a little easier soon. Poor little guy.

He sleeps fine at night, and wakes up in the morning smiling so I guess it's not that bad.

That's about all for tonight. Probably should get some rest before we leave tomorrow. Yay!

No comments: